- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news from the 2008 Presidential Election.
Maryland Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown left Denver today mourn the loss of his cousin, Cathy Brown.
A new video teases the convention.
Teams Obama and McCain release dueling ads.
DNC protesters are counting on big names and free shows to bring out supporters.
How the "skinny kid with a funny name" has risen in four years.
The Austin American-Statesman is reporting Monday morning that Tom DeLay's lawyer says he thinks he can get all the charges dismissed against his client based on a ruling in a related case that Texas law didn't ban money laundering using checks, only cash.
Trail Times takes you there.
Markus Moulitsas, founder of The Daily Kos, took some heat for putting heat on Mr. Obama for moving a bit to the center.
Only the armies of armed security were moving quickly in downtown Denver on Sunday.
Obama to hit 4 swing states before convention: WI, IA, MO, MT.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- House panel OKs resolution to sue president for Obamacare delays
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Doctor, 2 others shot at Pennsylvania hospital: reports