‘Dancing’ duos set
The “Dancing With the Stars” lineup of professional dancer-celebrity pairs was announced Monday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
Season nine of the ABC hit begins Sept. 21. Taking the dance floor:
• Singer Mya and Dmitri Chaplin.
• Actress Melissa Joan Hart and reigning “DWTS” champ Mark Ballas.
• Former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova.
• Actor-comedian-singer-songwriter Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska.
• Singer Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff.
• Supermodel-turned-businesswoman Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani.
• Actress Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
• U.S. Olympic swimmer Natalie Coughlin and “DWTS” season-one champ Alec Mazo.
• Snowboarder Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower.
• Ultimate fighting champ Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya.
• Singer Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson.
• Former U.S. Rep. Tom DeLay and two-time “Dancing” champ Cheryl Burke.
• Singer Macy Gray and Jonathan Roberts.
• Model-actress Joanna Krupa and season-seven champ Derek Hough.
• “Iron Chef” personality Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer.
• Reality-show star Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel.
• Compiled by Robyn-Denise Yourse from Web and wire reports