- Associated Press - Monday, April 28, 2014

HIALEAH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say three children are fine after receiving a “slight shock” while swimming in a pool at a Hialeah apartment complex.

The incident happened Sunday while the girl and two boys were in the pool.

The Miami Herald (https://bit.ly/1isJ0Ob ) reports a city building inspector will examine the pool.

The incident comes two weeks after a boy was electrocuted in his back yard swimming pool in North Miami Beach. Officials believe faulty wiring from a pool light is to blame.

___

Information from: The Miami Herald, https://www.herald.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide