- Associated Press - Wednesday, August 13, 2014

TOMBALL, Texas (AP) - A gas leak is suspected in the deaths of three adults whose bodies were found in a suburban Houston mobile home.

The grim find was made about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at a mobile home park in northern Harris County near Tomball, about 25 miles northwest of Houston.

Harris County sheriff’s spokeswoman Christina Garza says preliminary information indicates the three died of carbon monoxide poisoning. She said the Klein Volunteer Fire Department and Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating.

A small fire smoldering inside the mobile home is the suspected source of the poisonous gas. No other details were available.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide