By Associated Press - Wednesday, August 6, 2014

DURHAM, N.H. (AP) - The University of New Hampshire and Great Bay Community College are starting a dual admission program that will allow students to transfer into UNH to complete their bachelor’s degree after completing their associate degree at Great Bay.

The program is open to students applying or currently enrolled for the fall semester at Great Bay in Portsmouth. The program is intended to serve as a pilot that will eventually include all University System of New Hampshire and Community College System of New Hampshire institutions.

The schools have agreements that guarantee transfer into the university’s College of Life Sciences and Agriculture, College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, and the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics.

Copyright © 2022 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide