- Associated Press - Friday, December 19, 2014

MUNCY, Pa. (AP) - A fire that destroyed the home of a central Pennsylvania family of eight also left them without any Christmas presents or decorations.

WNEP-TV reported Friday (https://bit.ly/1sH9MTU ) that the Bilbay family in Muncy lost everything but the clothes on their backs in the fire.

The station says the family, which includes six children ages 5 to 14, is from Oklahoma and doesn’t have relatives in the area. No one was home when the blaze broke out Thursday.

The fire chief says the fire was caused by faulty wiring.

Donors are pitching in to help them with money and clothing.

___

Information from: WNEP-TV, https://www.wnep.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide