- Associated Press - Saturday, December 20, 2014

LEBANON, Ind. (AP) - A man died in an early morning fire in a central Indiana apartment complex.

Firefighters were called to the complex in Lebanon, 20 miles northwest of Indianapolis, about 2 a.m. Saturday and needed to rescue some residents from a second-story apartment. WTHR-TV reports (https://bit.ly/1DVSmNG ) authorities found Kenneth Meyers in the apartment where the fire started. He was pronounced dead at the scene. His wife was taken to Eskenazi Hospital.

Fire officials say the fire was started by an electrical baseboard unit. The State Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating.

___

Information from: WTHR-TV, https://www.wthr.com/


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide