- Associated Press - Sunday, December 21, 2014

PASADENA, Md. (AP) - Fire officials say they believe an improperly placed heater caused a fire that destroyed a mobile home in Pasadena.

The Annapolis Capital (https://bit.ly/1xBahpd ) reports firefighters were called to the mobile home in the 100 block of Mountain Road at about 11:40 p.m. Saturday night and found it fully engulfed in flames.

It took firefighters about 10 minutes to get the fire under control. The home’s one occupant managed to escape unharmed.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide