- Associated Press - Tuesday, December 23, 2014

EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) - Police say an 8-year-old sustained burns when a waitress at an East Brunswick restaurant accidentally spilled hot water on the child.

The incident happened at the Olive Garden on Route 18.

Police tell the Home News Tribune (https://mycj.co/1wgTH7I ) the waitress accidentally spilled hot water from a teapot onto the boy’s legs.

He was flown to the burn center at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

His condition is not known.

___

Information from: Home News Tribune (East Brunswick, N.J.) , https://www.mycentraljersey.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide