- Associated Press - Friday, December 26, 2014

MANASSAS, Va. (AP) - Manassas officials say eight people were displaced after a fire destroyed their house.

A city spokeswoman says the fire Brackets Ford Circle was ignited early Friday after ashes from a fire in a fire pit were put into a garage and ignited the structure.

No one was hurt. Damage is estimated at $500,000.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide