- Associated Press - Monday, January 13, 2014

DURHAM, N.H. (AP) - Firefighters are investigating a fire in the men’s locker room at the University of New Hampshire’s campus recreation center.

The fire was reported at about 8:40 p.m. Sunday at the Hamel Recreation Center.

The fire was on the bottom floor of the building. No one was hurt.

Assistant Fire Chief Jason Cleary tells Foster’s Daily Democrat (https://bit.ly/1cdj7co) he believes the fire originated in the sauna of the men’s locker room.

___



Information from: Foster’s Daily Democrat, https://www.fosters.com

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide