- Associated Press - Tuesday, July 1, 2014

MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) - Fire investigators say a faulty bathroom fan sparked an early morning fire that destroyed a Moorhead church.

The fire at the Moorhead Baptist Church on Highway 75 broke out just after 5:30 a.m. Monday.

KFGO-AM (https://bit.ly/1mQ9Sc1) reports the pastor and assistant pastor and their families got out safely.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide