A look at some of the $72 million in spending passed by the Legislature but vetoed by Gov. Tom Corbett before he signed Pennsylvania’s $29 billion budget for the new fiscal year.
- $31.3 million in Senate operations and expenses
- $20.1 million in House operations and expenses
- $5 million for legislative parking expenses
- $700,000 for municipal sewage facility planning grants
- $500,000 for the operation and maintenance of the Washington Crossing Historical Park
- $300,000 for the Pittsburgh Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority
- $250,000 for transportation assistance, job training and job search in second-class counties
- $100,000 for the Civil Air Patrol
Source: Governor’s office.
Copyright © 2022 The Washington Times, LLC.