- Associated Press - Saturday, June 28, 2014

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - Nebraska property owners have until Monday to protest their valuations with their county board of equalization.

The Nebraska Department of Revenue says county assessors were required to send property owners a notice of valuation change on or before June 1.

Property owners who disagree with the assessed value can protest by contacting the county clerk in the county where the property is located. Protests can be filed in person or by mail.

County contact information is available on the Department of Revenue’s website at https://www.revenue.nebraska.gov/PAD/counties/counties.html .


Online: Department of Revenue, https://www.revenue.nebraska.gov/



Click to Read More

Click to Hide