- Associated Press - Thursday, June 5, 2014

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Tucson firefighters were busy overnight as they responded to three fires over a six-hour span.

Four residents were displaced from a house that was damaged when a cigarette wasn’t completely extinguished before it was placed in a plastic trash can. That ignited the couch.

At least four people were displaced from at least two apartments in a complex where a fire started due to an electrical malfunction near combustible material. Two cats and 2 guinea pigs died in that fire.

The third fire displaced a family of three from their apartment. Cause of that fire is investigation.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide