- Associated Press - Thursday, March 27, 2014

DIAMOND, Ohio (AP) - Authorities say a man has died after being burned by a space heater while painting a bathroom at a northeast Ohio park.

The Summit County medical examiner’s office said 49-year-old Jon Blystone of Youngstown was painting a bathroom Wednesday at Green Acres Lake Park in Diamond, between Akron and Youngstown.

He was using a space heater to keep warm, and was seen emerging from the bathroom “engulfed in flames,” according to the medical examiner.

He was taken to an Akron hospital where he died early Thursday.

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide