- Associated Press - Monday, November 24, 2014

TIGARD, Ore. (AP) - Police say two men were injured in a blast in the restroom of a Tigard service station where they were trying to make hash oil from marijuana and butane used in the process exploded.

The two Tigard men - 18 and 23 years old - took themselves to Providence St. Vincent Medical Center early Sunday. They were transported to the Legacy Oregon Burn Center.

Firefighters with Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue put out a small fire in the ceiling. Smoke had spread to the food mart.

Officers and firefighters say the men were trying to produce hash oil when a heat gun ignited butane.

The Washington County district attorney’s office will decide whether the two will be charged.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide