- Associated Press - Monday, November 24, 2014

KENT, Wash. (AP) - The Kent Fire Department says four adults and four children have been displaced by an early morning fire Monday in a mobile home.

No one was injured. The fire was started accidentally by an overheated electrical outlet.

The fire department says there were no smoke alarms in the home.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide