- Associated Press - Thursday, October 16, 2014

SUNDOWN, Texas (AP) - West Texas authorities say a contractor has died after being electrocuted while working on a light pole at a school.

Sundown Independent School District superintendent Scott Marshall says the man was injured Wednesday morning. He was taken from an unidentified school to an area hospital where he later died.

Marshall says no students saw the accident or were injured.

The contractor was working on lighting outside the building when he was injured. He hasn’t been identified.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide