- Associated Press - Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BELLEVUE, Neb. (AP) - Dozens of people have returned to their apartments after a fire damaged a balcony outside a unit at a west Bellevue complex.

No injuries have been reported in Tuesday’s blaze, which was reported about 2:45 a.m.

Investigators say an improperly discarded cigarette on the balcony led to the fire. Damage was contained to just one apartment.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide