- Associated Press - Thursday, September 18, 2014

POWELL, Wyo. (AP) - A volunteer firefighter escaped serious injury when he fell through the ceiling of a smoldering warehouse in Powell.

Fire Chief Joey Darrah says Dustin Dicks hurt his foot in the fall and was taken to a hospital shortly before 9 a.m. Thursday.

The fire, which was reported at about 8:30 a.m., was smoldering in insulation in the building’s attic and had charred a truss. The Powell Tribune reports (https://goo.gl/MtzGCF ) firefighters punched a hole in the ceiling and doused the insulation.

___

Information from: Powell (Wyo.) Tribune, https://www.powelltribune.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide