- Associated Press - Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MARIETTA, Ga. (AP) - Authorities in Marietta evacuated part of a Marietta hospital as firefighters investigated reports of a possible fire.

Marietta police Officer David Baldwin tells The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (https://on-ajc.com/1ogglum) that fire crews determined that a burning smell Tuesday morning was the result of an electrical issue. Baldwin said no fire was found at WellStar Windy Hill Hospital.

There were no reports of any injuries.

Marietta police said people had been evacuated from the third floor as firefighters responded to the hospital on Windy Hill Road.

___

Information from: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, https://www.ajc.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide