ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) - A Rochester man who opened fire on a crowd last summer has been convicted of murder.
A Monroe County jury on Wednesday found 26-year-old Dominic Flowers guilty of killing 59-year-old Willie Little and injuring another man and a woman.
During a weeklong trial, prosecutors said Flowers fired 27 rounds from an assault rifle outside a Rochester restaurant in August of last year. They said Little and the two surviving victims were not the intended targets.
Flowers faces up to 40 years to life in prison when he’s sentenced Oct. 2.
He was found guilty to second-degree murder, assault and weapons possession.
Copyright © 2021 The Washington Times, LLC.