- Associated Press - Saturday, September 6, 2014

SANBORNTON, N.H. (AP) - One person has been injured and hundreds of guests had to be evacuated when a fire started from a gas leak at a resort in Sanbornton, New Hampshire.

Firefighters responded to a report of an outside fire at Steele Hill Resorts around 8:30 p.m. on Friday. The fire chief says there was a gas leak from a gas vaporizer at the complex.

He told the Laconia Citizen (https://bit.ly/1xp8t32 ) that an injured technician representing the Irving Oil Company was taken by ambulance to the hospital.

Irving Oil Company technicians worked with firefighters to control the leak.

The fire was brought under control around 12:15 a.m. on Saturday.



Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide