- Associated Press - Thursday, April 2, 2015

MERRIMACK, N.H. (AP) - Firefighters say a fire that heavily damaged a home in Merrimack, New Hampshire, may have been caused by a bag of pellet stove ash left on a deck.

The homeowner says she had moved the bag outside. She was not injured.

Firefighters say the fire made it to the attic before they were able to control it Wednesday.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide