- Associated Press - Thursday, April 2, 2015

RICHMOND, R.I. (AP) - A 33-year-old Richmond man has died following what police say was an apparent heroin overdose.

The Westerly Sun reports (https://bit.ly/1Hm4Xav ) emergency workers found the man in the bathroom of his home just before 6 a.m. Monday after getting a call from his wife, who was performing CPR.

She told police the man had been snorting heroin at about 12:30 a.m. She found him unresponsive about five hours later.

Police dried to use the drug Narcan to revive the man, whose name has not been released.

He was taken to South County Hospital in Wakefield, where he was later pronounced dead.

___

Information from: The Westerly Sun, https://www.thewesterlysun.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide