- Associated Press - Monday, April 6, 2015

KEENE, N.H. (AP) - Authorities say a candle that was knocked over led to an apartment fire that burned a woman and displaced six people in Keene, New Hampshire.

The candle was in a second-floor bedroom and the fire spread quickly Friday night. A 41-year-old woman who lived in the apartment suffered second-degree burns while leaving. She was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital; her condition and name weren’t immediately available Monday.

A dead cat was found in one of the apartments.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide