- Associated Press - Tuesday, April 7, 2015

WARTBURG, Tenn. (AP) - A father, his teenage son and his 8-year-old nephew have died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a Morgan County home.

Morgan County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Steve Cochran told the Knoxville News Sentinel (https://bit.ly/1c3wDr1) the victims died from exposure to the fumes of a gas-powered generator that was running inside the house without ventilation. The house had no other power.

The victims were identified as 44-year-old Anthony Carroll, 17-year-old Jacob Carroll, and Jamon Carroll. The bodies were discovered about 9 p.m. on Saturday.

Another two family members were also exposed to the fumes. Anthony Carroll’s wife, Penny Carroll, and their 19-year-old son, Dylan Carroll, were transported to the University of Tennessee Medical Center.

Their conditions were not immediately available.

Investigators are awaiting autopsies to confirm the causes of death.

___

Information from: Knoxville News Sentinel, https://www.knoxnews.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide