- Associated Press - Monday, August 17, 2015

ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - A St. Cloud woman has died of injuries she suffered in a house fire that investigators believe started with a cigarette.

Police say 70-year-old Sharon Lorraine Honer was inside an bedroom where the fire started around 1:30 p.m. Sunday

Honer was taken to St. Cloud Hospital, then flow to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, where she died.

A 42-year-old man who also lived in the house was treated at the scene for minor injuries.

Police say the fire was confined to one room and caused about $2,000 in damage.



Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide