- Associated Press - Friday, August 21, 2015

HUDSON, N.H. (AP) - Officials say a malfunction in a lamp keeping an iguana warm sparked a fire in a New Hampshire high school.

WMUR-TV reports (https://bit.ly/1E87xDY ) that firefighters were called to the Alvirne High School shortly after 8 p.m. Thursday. When they arrived, smoke was coming out of windows from all three floors of the school in Hudson, near the Massachusetts state line.

Firefighters found the burning cage in a classroom. No humans or reptiles were injured.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide