- Associated Press - Thursday, August 6, 2015

GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK, Wyo. (AP) - While officials are still investigating a fire at an employee dormitory in Grand Teton National Park, faulty wiring or other types of building failure have been ruled out as potential causes of the blaze.

The Jackson Hole News & Guide reports (https://bit.ly/1ImG2oX ) 28-year-old Anthony Graviano was killed Friday when a dorm room in the Colter Bay area caught fire. He was employed with the Grand Teton Lodge Co as a first-year seasonal employee.

Teton County Coroner Brent Blue says smoke inhalation, carbon monoxide poisoning and alcohol intoxication were the causes of Graviano’s death.

The dorm is still unoccupied. Approximately 70 residents are temporarily being housed elsewhere.

Officials say that the Park Service and state’s joint investigation should be complete later this week.

___

Information from: Jackson Hole (Wyo.) News And Guide, https://www.jhnewsandguide.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide