- Associated Press - Friday, December 25, 2015

MILFORD, Mass. (AP) - Fire officials say two people have been found dead inside a Massachusetts home of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police Sgt. Michael Pasacane tells MetroWest Daily News that authorities were called to the duplex in Milford at around 1:50 p.m. Friday.

He says two other people from the residence were taken to a hospital.

Pasacane tells the newspaper that it wasn’t immediately clear if all four people were in the same unit.

Milford is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.

___

Information from: WBZ-TV, https://cbsboston.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide