- Associated Press - Thursday, December 3, 2015

WELLINGTON, Kan. (AP) - Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle says his future is “to be continued” after making his first court appearance in a Kansas casino altercation case.

KAKE-TV (https://bit.ly/1jBbE1R ) reports that the 23-year-old Randle was given a 30-day continuance during Thursday’s appearance so he could hire an attorney. He is charged with misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct, criminal trespass and interference with a law enforcement officer in the Nov. 24 disturbance at the Kansas Star Casino in Mulvane. Randle told the judge he plans to plead not guilty.

When he was arrested, he already had been suspended for four games under the NFL’s personal conduct policy. He says he’s “got to get through this rough phase” and that he will “see how it goes” after the suspension ends Sunday.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide