- Associated Press - Saturday, December 5, 2015

FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) - A Fort Myers man has died after choking on a bison steak he was eating during a celebration of his 57th birthday.

The Fort Myers News-Press (https://newspr.es/1Qmq9Uf ) reports that the man was enjoying a dirty martini and bison steak during a birthday night out with friends.

Restaurant patrons and medics tried to save the man, but he was declared dead 25 minutes after the choking incident began.


Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, https://www.news-press.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide