- Associated Press - Monday, December 7, 2015

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) - Authorities say a woman’s dog woke her up to a house fire that was caused by combustibles being stored too close to a woodstove.

WMUR-TV reports (https://bit.ly/1XPDx9h) the woman suffered non-life-threatening injuries in the fire at about 2 a.m. Monday in Concord. She was taken to a hospital.

Firefighters want to remind people that combustibles should be stored at least 3 feet away from sources of ignition, and that every sleeping area should have a working smoke alarm.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide