- Associated Press - Thursday, February 12, 2015

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - A New Hampshire elementary school has been evacuated due to a gas leak.

The students at Northwest Elementary School in Manchester were relocated to a nearby church on Thursday afternoon.

There was no word of injuries.

Further information was not immediately available.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide