- Associated Press - Monday, February 2, 2015

CLEVELAND (AP) - High carbon monoxide levels have caused two families in Cleveland to evacuate their homes several days after six others in the area were hospitalized from exposure to the gas.

WKYC-TV in Cleveland reports (https://on.wkyc.com/1zvz3qQ ) one family went to the hospital and another went to stay with relatives after fire department officials and medics found high carbon monoxide readings at an apartment complex on the west side of Cleveland Sunday.

Two adults and three children at the same complex were hospitalized last week after becoming sick from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Additional detectors were installed in the homes Friday, and fire officials say the gas company has cut off all boilers that were releasing the gas.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide