- Associated Press - Friday, February 20, 2015

DANBURY, N.H. (AP) - The New Hampshire fire marshal is identifying the woman who died and man who was injured in a Danbury house fire Thursday night.

State Fire Marshal William Degnan says autopsy results confirm the woman who died was 58-year-old Susan Martin. Hospitalized with burns was 63-year-old Dean Martin.

The medical examiner reports that the cause of Susan Martin’s death is accidental by smoke inhalation.

Authorities say the fire was called in at about 8 p.m. Thursday and may be linked to a wood stove and chimney.

Firefighters arrived to find the house at 24 Railroad Drive on fire and Dean Martin being assisted by neighbors.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide