- Associated Press - Friday, February 20, 2015

FRANKFORT, Maine (AP) - Investigators say a fatal fire in a Frankfort mobile home last weekend started because the victim was smoking while on oxygen.

Authorities say a neighbor found 65-year-old Darryl White dead in the living room of his Loggin Road home on Sunday afternoon.

Authorities say a small fire had taken place inside the home, but there was little damage.

White lived alone in the home.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide