- Associated Press - Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MITCHELL, S.D. (AP) - A fire destroyed a mobile home in Mitchell.

Assistant Fire Chief Paul Morris says firefighters were called to the home in the southeast part of the city around 6 p.m. Monday.

Firefighters say it apparently started because the homeowner used spray foam insulation too close to the gas water heater and a spark ignited the insulation.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide