- Associated Press - Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MONROEVILLE, Pa. (AP) - Police believe a 90-year-old man died accidentally after leaving his car running in the attached garage of his home in the Pittsburgh suburbs.

Family members tell Monroeville police the man lived alone. They found him inside another part of his home about 6:15 p.m. Monday.

The Allegheny County medical examiner planned an autopsy on the body of Neil Miele (mee-EL’-ee) Tuesday. But officials suspect he died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police believe he simply forgot to turn off his car after driving home.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide