- Associated Press - Monday, February 9, 2015

MANTON, Mich. (AP) - A microwave fire that started as a cup of coffee was being warmed has destroyed a northern Michigan mobile home.

TV station WPBN-WTOM reports (https://bit.ly/1KBdyZ8 ) that no one was injured in Monday morning’s blaze about 25 miles southeast of Traverse City.

Firefighters say the flames spread from the microwave throughout the home. Two adults escaped.


Information from: WPBN-TV, https://www.tv7-4.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide