- Associated Press - Tuesday, January 13, 2015

KALISPELL, Mont. (AP) - The Flathead County sheriff’s office has released the name of a 50-year-old man who died in a weekend house fire in Olney.

Sheriff Chuck Curry tells the Flathead Beacon (https://bit.ly/1DErT6f ) that Norman Edward Weller was the only person in the residence when the fire started early Sunday.

Fire crews arrived at about 4:30 a.m. and found the house fully engulfed.

Curry says the fire appeared to have been accidentally sparked by a wood burning stove. Firefighters have said two dogs escaped the fire and a third was unaccounted for.

___

Information from: Flathead Beacon, https://www.flatheadbeacon.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide