- Associated Press - Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HOLLY HILL, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a cloud of vapor at a central Florida pool supply store sent several people to the hospital.

The incident happened Monday night when truck driver making a routine delivery to a Holly Hill pool supply store accidentally poured chlorine into a sulfuric acid tank.

Fire officials say the combination caused a dangerous chemical reaction.

Area television stations reported the truck driver was taken to a hospital and at least three others required medical treatment.

The incident is being investigated. No further details are immediately available.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide