- Associated Press - Tuesday, January 27, 2015

BEMIDJI, Minn. (AP) - One person has been injured in an explosion that destroyed a house in Beltrami County.

The Bemidji Fire Department says the explosion Monday night appears to be accidental and related to a propane gas leak in the house in Grant Valley Township.

Fire officials say the victim removed from the debris was taken to Sanford Hospital. There’s no immediate word on the person’s condition.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide