- Associated Press - Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MILWAUKEE (AP) - A man being treated in a Milwaukee hospital emergency room was burned when he started a small fire.

Milwaukee Fire Chief Mark Rohlfing says the man was being treated with oxygen when he flicked a handheld lighter and ignited the fire at Aurora Sinai Hospital Monday night.

WTMJ-TV (https://bit.ly/1CJRUQb ) reports nurses used an extinguisher to put out the fire. The patient was taken to the burn unit at Saint Mary’s Hospital.

___

Information from: WTMJ-TV, https://www.todaystmj4.com

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide