- Associated Press - Thursday, January 8, 2015

MILLSBORO, Del. (AP) - Fire officials say a blaze that heavily damaged a Millsboro house was caused by a space heater.

The fire was reported about 1 a.m. Thursday in a single-story house. Firefighters from five companies battled the blaze, and all of the home’s occupants escaped. There were no injuries.

Damage was estimated at $250,000

The State Fire Marshal’s Office says fire started in the attached garage and was caused when combustible materials came in contact with a portable space heater.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide