- Associated Press - Thursday, July 16, 2015

RENO, Nev. (AP) - Occupational Safety and Health Administration officials say an electrician working at the National Bowling Stadium in Reno has died.

KRNV-TV reports (https://bit.ly/1CFirRp ) that 33-year-old Brandon Warlitner was fatally electrocuted Monday while working at the stadium.

Nevada OSHA district manager Chris Davis says circumstances leading to the electrocution are under investigation.

The Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority, which manages the National Bowling Stadium, declined to comment on the death.

___

Information from: KRNV-TV, https://www.mynews4.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide