- Associated Press - Wednesday, July 22, 2015

DULUTH, Minn. (AP) - Authorities say residents were safely evacuated from a burning apartment building in Duluth.

Firefighters were on the scene of the fire for about three hours Tuesday night. The Red Cross is assisting tenants of the four-unit building because some of the apartments are uninhabitable.

Fire officials say the blaze was ignited by a kitchen grease fire.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide