- Associated Press - Tuesday, July 7, 2015

HANOVER, Pa. (AP) - State police say a fire at a central Pennsylvania chemical plant last month caused an estimated $20 million in damage.

A state police fire marshal who inspected the scene at the Miller Chemical & Fertilizer Corporation in Hanover said Tuesday that the cause could not be determined.

Investigators say the June 8 blaze began in an area where electrical service enters the plant’s packaging room.

No injuries were reported.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide